Now for my fight with the last torq screw.
posted by 108.246.25...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Removing the guide pin on rotors to remove rotors, Jan Harrelson, Sat, 18 Aug 2012 12:13:06
- Hex screw emergency removal...When they get stripped..., Used to be Chaz, Sun, 19 Aug 2012 10:13:01
- Re: Removing the guide pin on rotors to remove rotors, Harrelson, Sat, 18 Aug 2012 14:30:02
- Re: Removing the guide pin on rotors to remove rotors, Used to be Chaz, Sat, 18 Aug 2012 13:25:09
- Have you tried PB Blaster, light taps with hammer, ...., vsfoxe , Sat, 18 Aug 2012 12:25:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!