Re: Intermittent Battery Discharge - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Pull the interior light delay relay. : I unplugged this relay and the clock.. and the Alarm in my 92 convertible. .. and now battery loses nothing.
I think the light relay was pulling a lot...
posted by 108.28.125...
Posts in this Thread:
- Intermittent Battery Discharge, phil94028, Sun, 17 Jun 2018 10:02:37
- Re: Intermittent Battery Discharge, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:59:39
- Re: Intermittent Battery Discharge, RS , Tue, 19 Jun 2018 05:33:42
- Re: Intermittent Battery Discharge, Landjet , Sun, 17 Jun 2018 17:06:31
- Re: Intermittent Battery Discharge, edv, Sun, 17 Jun 2018 14:01:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Intermittent Battery Discharge, vsfoxe , Sun, 17 Jun 2018 12:03:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!