Re: Arduino - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
That is a great idea. I've always wanted a minimum-volt readout like the later 9000 had, for starting the car. That way if the battery goes below a given threshold when starting you'll know it's getting time for a new one. That was one of those amazing but subtle features that really made the 9000 an amazing car, but my heart is forever with the 900 just for sentimental reasons.
I should really just put the 9000 cluster into my 900 along with the trionic.
posted by 65.112.10...
Posts in this Thread:
- Opinions on gauge selection, Ken , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 19:46:11
- Re: dual display, water temp + volts?, kenS , Mon, 2 Jul 2018 16:22:50
- Re: Opinions on gauge selection, Notnoel , Mon, 2 Jul 2018 10:23:03
- Like, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 2 Jul 2018 11:37:03
- Re: Arduino, S Carlson, Tue, 3 Jul 2018 11:56:39 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Arduino, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 3 Jul 2018 13:53:02
- External Ambient Air Temp gage is my preference..... N/M, vsfoxe , Mon, 2 Jul 2018 09:07:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!