NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Yeah, not much out there that can match the Recaros in a 9k Aero. With a 9k Aero, sport mode is always engaged. :-) Also, one of my 9k's currently has a Stage 4 tune and has soon as I put the Td04-19t on with a couple other parts, will switch out with a Stage 5 tune. Hard to miss the 9-5's sport mode with that. ;-)
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, thatbobguy, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:35:30
- False alarm - wasn't tempted after all, thatbobguy, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:18:53
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, Rob, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:23:17
- I have both as well, Erik919kt , Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:07:05
- I have one of each, bstan9k , Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:59:46
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, sm333ace, Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:37:14
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, Chris9k , Sat, 17 Sep 2011 01:26:29
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, bic, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:58:51
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, Jeff, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:47:56
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.