I've had great success with KVR carbon fibre pads and CAD plate brembo rotors from www.spg9.com the pads DO produce some dust, however. They carry other varieties that don't produce dust.......pretty cheap for 4 rotors and 4 set of pads 4 $500 (CAD is $60 more).
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Window film treatments, Holly in Santa fe, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:21:31
- Re: Window film treatments, Bogdan Macri, Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:31:57
- cost me $125, adam , Sat, 21 Oct 2000 00:47:45
- Realistically speaking ..., Quasi, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:57:38
- What is the coloUr of your car, outside and inside?.., TKC, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:56:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!