I have a early 1999 93 and I love it. I've only had a couple of minor problems which were fixed. I also have the automatic and like it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 01 9-3 SE Would you do it again?, Ed, Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:26:04
- Re: 01 9-3 SE Would you do it again? NO WAY., John N., Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:11:23
- Yes, StevenG, Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:35:22
- Yep..., Andrew , Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:40:45
- Re: 01 9-3 SE Would you do it again?, riddddge, Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:29:26
- Definitely..., Richard P., Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:03:48
- Yes..., SS, Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:15:18
- yes.., Dave, Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:10:54
- Re: 01 9-3 SE Would you do it again?, pjoseph, Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:03:43
- Past Polls, Scott Paterson , Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:28:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!