NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
It will take longer to come from out west (if that's where they ship from), but shipping was free, they had the part in stock (vs. 5-7 day wait) and I'll be saving $40!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, Steve H , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 08:04:14
- Re: Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, JustinHiFi , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:45:41
- Re: Price bumps, DivrDon , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:51:19
- Re: Price bumps, DivrDon , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:49:35
- Everyone is paying more for everything right now, Chadwick , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:25:47
- eEuro still #1 in my books!, RBatsch, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:32:28
- Re: Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, EGD , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:37:04
- They did bump up prices about 5%, you are right., turrbo , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:23:19
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.