NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Thank you Ken and Birnie. I used the WIS search function looking for 445. I located the DLC showing pin number locations and wire colors. Also, I now understand the green and white pair are used to communicate between modules. BTW I was able to load and run the WIS on a 64 bit Surface Pro running Windows 10. It’s nice to have the WIS on a portable PC.
Posts in this Thread:
- Tech 2 bus connector pin locations and wire colors, Johnhcarter , Fri, 24 Nov 2017 15:02:08
- Re: Tech 2 bus connector diagram in WIS..., kenS , Fri, 24 Nov 2017 18:21:43
- Re: Tech 2 bus connector pin locations and wire colors, Bernie , Fri, 24 Nov 2017 16:56:30
- Re: Tech 2 bus connector pin locations and wire colors, kenS , Fri, 24 Nov 2017 16:17:36
- Re: Tech 2 DLC, Johnhcarter , Sat, 25 Nov 2017 06:21:40 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.