NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Not that good, but mine runs around $130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- More people riding bicycles to work. Why not, J, Fri, 7 Oct 2005 06:23:32
- My carpool partner would object, ChuckD , Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:33:23
- I ride 50 miles RT - two to three times per week, Scott Daggert, Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:10:26
- Did my first bicycle commute Wednesday, Rod , Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:57:16
- More people SHOULD be riding bicycles to work!, Eiron, Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:58:28
- Why not?, LesH , Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:58:32
- $2000?, Rafe , Fri, 7 Oct 2005 18:28:19
- Yep., LesH , Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:31:09
- Re: $2000?, AeroDave , Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:37:05
- I only payed $200/year to insure., J, Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:33:32
- Re: Why not?, Dan, Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:37:19
- My biking experience..., Craig, Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:14:43
- Re: More people riding bicycles to work. Why not, Dan, Fri, 7 Oct 2005 06:31:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.