Wasn't that the movie where they harness pig gas for fuel? Talk about alternative energy. Although I would not want to be in the car immediately behind.
posted by 216.204.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Gas Saving Pills, JimN, Wed, 10 May 2006 13:08:30
- Re: Gas Saving Pills, Rcon, Sun, 14 May 2006 19:10:17
- Works as good as Wash and Drive....., Janik , Thu, 11 May 2006 15:26:28
- Re: Gas Saving Pills, RMinNJ, Thu, 11 May 2006 10:41:17
- Pills might stick in fuel pump.You might end up on bus-, Chaz, Wed, 10 May 2006 18:42:42
- They will probably GIVE you gas..., Noel , Wed, 10 May 2006 15:41:11
- Re: Gas Saving Pills, galla900, Wed, 10 May 2006 14:24:06
- I thought this was a JOKE at first, NickR, Wed, 10 May 2006 13:29:53
- Re: Gas Saving Pills, Shauno, Wed, 10 May 2006 13:25:50
- A fool and his money are soon parted n/m, Dean, Wed, 10 May 2006 13:21:58
- The Chicago Tribune has, thor-in-2004, Wed, 10 May 2006 13:16:02
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!