BMW's 2 liter diesel engine is an outstanding one for both power and efficiency. That would make a great option for the 9-3 in US market. Granted, I say that, as a 335d owner who loves diesel cars. US buyers still seem to hate diesel. Too bad really...they are missing out.
posted by 148.87.19...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab buys BMW engines (from Bloomberg)...., TKC, Mon, 27 Sep 2010 04:23:34
- Does this mean no more turbo?, Bruce, Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:25:38
- Straight sixes and read wheel drive?, RMinNJ, Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:02:51
- Re: What's wrong with SAAB engines?, Street, Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:37:26
- Gotta have dip sticks, AlS , Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:03:40
- Re: Saab buys BMW engines (from Bloomberg)...., Mark from Toronto, Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:00:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!