NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
You might also try the "Vintage Saab" board on this site. A way to figure it would be that in like new condition it would probably be worth $12-15K at the absolute most. How much would it take to make this one like new? Assuming the body is more or less rust free, in non-running condition I wouldn't want to pay much more than $1,000 to $1500 for it. Even then you could end up spending more than it'll be worth to restore it unless you can do a lot of the work yourself.
posted by 208.72.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Japanese car's of the 80's and early 90's, Bill, Sat, 14 May 2011 09:15:16
- Re: Japanese car's of the 80's and early 90's, George K, Sun, 15 May 2011 12:41:46
- Re: Japanese cars of the 80's and early 90's, Dan-O, Sun, 15 May 2011 14:18:15
- Re: Japanese cars of the 80's and early 90's, George K, Sun, 15 May 2011 20:40:26
- I had a Capri, No Snaab , Mon, 16 May 2011 06:58:18
- I had a Capri too., JTP, Tue, 17 May 2011 07:22:04
- Re: I had a Capri, Ultimated , Tue, 17 May 2011 05:20:14
- Cortina, No Snaab , Thu, 19 May 2011 17:38:19
- Re: I had a Capri, George K, Mon, 16 May 2011 12:59:37
- By the 80's, the Japanese decline had already begun..., nwas, Sun, 15 May 2011 10:36:49
- Re: Japanese car's of the 80's and early 90's, kkelley, Sun, 15 May 2011 07:21:53
- Have successfully avoided owning a Japanese car, Noel , Sun, 15 May 2011 07:06:27
- Rustbuckets: Japanese car's of the 80's and early 90's, Bill Homer, Sun, 15 May 2011 06:30:44
- Re: Japanese car's of the 80's and early 90's, OKSaabs , Sun, 15 May 2011 04:48:41
- '86 Dodge Colt turbo, JohnA , Sun, 15 May 2011 04:43:34
- 1989 Subaru Justy RS 4WD, vvk, Sat, 14 May 2011 20:32:57
- '84 Datsun 200SX / 89 Toyota Supra, dmz789qqq, Sat, 14 May 2011 17:58:32
- 1991 Prelude 2.0Si 5-spd, AeroEd , Sat, 14 May 2011 15:56:45
- Japanese Reliability of that era, Trev, Sat, 14 May 2011 13:58:27
- price guide 1958 GT 750, Saabetized, Sat, 14 May 2011 13:49:14
- Somewhat OT, Eric Law, Sat, 14 May 2011 11:09:12
- My first car! early 80s Toyota Celica. My mother, Joeychess, Sat, 14 May 2011 09:40:13
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.