My buddy George is all smiles when he found out that Fiat is back. He has 4 old ones, two being restored in his garage in various stages of completion and two behind collecting dust, rust and critters. Not much different than a c900 collector. I don't think he'll ever buy a new one.
posted by 75.21....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Brian, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:35:25
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., turbocon86, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:45:22
- FIAT Monday Night Football Ad, dtech aka cheaptech, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:24:47
- Do Fiats still fall apart?, JerseySaab , Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:05:41
- Fiat Strada we had was a great car. 300k miles on it., pushrodsaab, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:02:21
- In the 60's and 70's, I had 4 Fiats and enjoyed, Osvensk , Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:21:27
- Re: Do Fiats still fall apart?, Simon S, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:15:44
- Re: Do Fiats still fall apart?, nwas, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:14:58
- For you Northern NJ SAABers, some FIAT trivia......, andym, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:05:12
- They don't call them showrooms either, Ken , Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:38:46
- U.S. sales, BlueWhite, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:17:55
- I have seen more Fiat 500s on the road than...., TKC, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:08:54
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:32:04
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Paul B., Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:31:49
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!