Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I got one of these "Aluminum Racing" jacks from harborfreight a year or so ago, I like it, and actually pretty good quality. I got the little 3000LB rated model, but its just want I need most of the time. The only real reason to go bigger is to go taller.
posted by 24.22.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- floor jack recommendation, brick8 , Sun, 4 Dec 2011 08:35:28
- I like mine, but...., adl6009, Tue, 6 Dec 2011 12:07:53
- get a tall one!, James, Mon, 5 Dec 2011 06:13:11
- Possible to rebuild?, Bill Homer, Sun, 4 Dec 2011 10:35:47
- Re: floor jack recommendation, Simon S, Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:23:29
- Re: floor jack recommendation, JimBlake , Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:33:16
- Re: floor jack recommendation, Ron, Mon, 5 Dec 2011 05:03:11
- I have one of those, turrbo , Sun, 4 Dec 2011 17:27:39
- "racing jack", Noel , Sun, 4 Dec 2011 13:05:25
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!