Sure thing... here's a little more on the unit:
- It has twin cylinders as well as a locking bar, the cylinders easily hold it up but the locking bar is a safety, release it you pull both a handle to disengage the pin and a button to release the pressure
- Set up was my wife and I in a couple of hours, piece of cake
- Weighs about 1,400 pounds, hired a flat-bed tow truck to bring it home and slide it off into the garage, it's free standing
- I paid around $1.4k plus another hundred for delivery (they have a warehouse in the Phoenix area), google Greg Smith Equipment to see their website and what I bought (Atlas TD6MR)
- I've got a tensioned slab in that garage and have had no problems, I don't see a minimum specification in the docs I've got
All in all it's been slick, and I like that it's (in theory) movable. A huge improvement over lying down on the concrete slab. Hope this helps...
posted by 68.98.52...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Giving my Saabs a lift, Scott Daggert, Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:39:59
- Re: Giving my Saabs a lift, TML, Mon, 9 Apr 2012 08:16:26
- thanks for answering the questions, now one more..., baggsly , Sun, 8 Apr 2012 09:25:38
- Re: thanks for answering the questions, now one more..., Scott Daggert, Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:21:41
- Lift stability, BobS, Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:00:44
- Lift stability, BobS, Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:00:18
- A few more questions answered, Scott Daggert, Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:22:44
- My wife's been bugging me to get one of those....., MI-Roger , Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:28:15
- That looks awesome....given that we (most) do a lot of, bender , Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:32:06
- more info please..., SRS900S, Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:51:50
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!