The fundamental must be that this excessive valuation must come to grips with an income stream. As a social network it certainly has been used by many although how many are just trying it and leaving.
As a commercial venue it is definitly not attracting the advertising of companies that can and must provide the bulk of the revenue.
Not to say that Facebook will fail but only that it cannot succeed at the level of income to maintain even a price of $20.
posted by 68.55.169...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Facebook Stock, Scott Paterson , Sun, 20 May 2012 06:55:14
- funny tweet by my friend..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 25 May 2012 15:22:17
- "Fury Over Facebook IPO Grows, Lawsuits Mount", Bill Homer, Wed, 23 May 2012 09:41:29
- Re: Facebook Stock, C H Tay, Tue, 22 May 2012 21:14:39
- Re: Facebook Stock, Scott Paterson , Tue, 22 May 2012 16:36:59
- Zuck said they need to monetize the mobile apps, AeroBaron, Mon, 21 May 2012 21:23:43
- Fadebook. $20, andym, Mon, 21 May 2012 15:35:02
- I suspect $20 comes first, Notnoel , Mon, 21 May 2012 08:49:46
- This ^, turbocon86, Mon, 21 May 2012 09:43:11
- Re: This ^, Snowmobile , Mon, 21 May 2012 10:00:30
- Facebook Stock -If it hits 50 first below 20 is next, LG Aero, Mon, 21 May 2012 06:06:40
- Not a clue, DE, Sun, 20 May 2012 12:34:46
- $20 - I think they'll be MySpace 2.0, Trev, Sun, 20 May 2012 12:01:24
- Seems all too familiar, Bill Homer, Sun, 20 May 2012 11:47:46
- Depends what they do with the billions received, MI-Roger , Sun, 20 May 2012 11:03:16
- Bubble?, Snowmobile , Sun, 20 May 2012 08:58:31
- Re: Facebook Stock, turbosaab , Sun, 20 May 2012 07:32:10
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!