posted by 65.101.89...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Empty seats at Indy, John in Bismarck, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:56:01
- I would watch more NASCAR but only if.., pushrodsaab, Wed, 1 Aug 2012 10:26:36
- Economics and boring racing, Noel , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:41:59
- Maybe they finally got bored of it., B Millar , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 05:01:51
- Lots of empty seats at the Olympics too, Chadwick , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:39:15
- NASCAR fan's disposable income, MI-Roger , Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:41:01
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!