Re: Who still has a tube TV - that they still use? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
OLED panels, only made by LG, do not have any off-axis dimming or color shift. [About same thickness as a cell phone, but there is still a lump at the bottom for the computer gear and connectivity plus the speakers. You cannot get one without the speakers which is retarded for a home theater setup.]
Definitely less heat than the Sony.
posted by 108.207.118...
Posts in this Thread:
- Who still has a tube TV - that they still use?, Dean, Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:09:32
- I've got two., EricG, Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:01:14
- Re: Who still has a tube TV - that they still use?, JTRI , Wed, 9 Nov 2016 10:27:44
- Re: Who still has a tube TV - that they still use?, mlc , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 07:30:44
- 30" Panasonic, JMJinNC, Tue, 8 Nov 2016 06:38:19
- Re: Who still has a tube TV - that they still use?, Cary, Mon, 7 Nov 2016 15:21:43
- Still use them every day, JerseySaab , Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:34:42
- Re: Who still has a tube TV - that they still use?, Barrymabel , Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:00:50
- Re: Who still has a tube TV - that they still use?, IndySaaber, Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:59:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!