Re: will you please get your saab rustproofed before it's too late ! - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I had a Canadian friend park in my driveway when it was exceptionally hot and his rust proofing melted all over my driveway. :(
posted by 108.207.118...
Posts in this Thread:
- will you please get your saab rustproofed before it's too late !, neil dale , Tue, 6 Jun 2017 13:09:07
- Re: will you please get your saab rustproofed before it's too late !, Dean, Thu, 8 Jun 2017 12:19:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- yup, Snowmobile , Tue, 6 Jun 2017 20:44:301
- I've been thinking about pressure washing then POR-15, Notnoel , Wed, 7 Jun 2017 08:16:53
- por-15 is a (special) paint, not rust proofing, Snowmobile , Thu, 8 Jun 2017 04:18:39
- Re: I've been thinking about pressure washing then POR-15, neil dale , Wed, 7 Jun 2017 14:32:44
- Re: I've been thinking about pressure washing then POR-15, Craig, Wed, 7 Jun 2017 09:45:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!