NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Damn! 2016 Mini Cooper decided to turn right from the middle lane in front of me as I made a right and scraped his whole passenger side against my front quarter.
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, Scott Paterson , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:53:18 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, Dan-O, Thu, 22 Jun 2017 05:56:35
- Perhaps these things happen in cycles, AeroBaron, Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:18:33
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:27:46
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, DE, Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:04:02
- Or..., ELaw , Tue, 20 Jun 2017 04:33:221
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, southsaab , Mon, 19 Jun 2017 06:32:44
- Re: Damn - People Like to Hit My 9-2X Aeros, RS , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 19:07:131
- The Story of My Original 9-2X Aero, Scott Paterson , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:56:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.