Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions
Posted by adl6009 (more from adl6009) on Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:08:54
Whats good to do in Ma. Its a road trip with a stop in Boston planned, but after that I am open to ideas. The wife wants to do the coastal route, I want the forests and interior route. That's the usual disagreement for us. Maybe we will do the big circle, up the coast, go west and then down through the Berkshires. What are the not to be missed stuff? Thanks.
posted by 68.129.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, adl6009, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:08:54 <-- Viewing This Message
- Northern Berkshires, DE, Sun, 1 Jul 2018 13:40:07
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Barrymabel , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 13:13:19
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, JonathanR , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 04:44:03
- Just working the game plan now, adl6009, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:46:57
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Tom G , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:12:01
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Noel , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:27:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!