NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You are so right about RI.....I was born there and lived there for 20 years.
I try to go back as often as I can.....wonderful and small love the beaches.
Rented a house in Newport last September for the month and really enjoyed coming back and seeing the state again after many years. Newport, Jamestown awesome. Clam cakes, lobster, clam chowder......love it all.
Miss my home state. I live in a beautiful place now near the Pacific, but RI is special.
2001 95 Silver Aero wagon auto - Mary Ann's Car
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car #2
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon - Son Jeff's car
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
- Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, adl6009, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:08:54
- Northern Berkshires, DE, Sun, 1 Jul 2018 13:40:07
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Barrymabel , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 13:13:19
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, JonathanR , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 04:44:03
- Just working the game plan now, adl6009, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:46:57
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Tom g , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:12:01
- Re: Driving through massachusetts, I need suggestions, Noel , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:27:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.