Re: I have heard (any lawyers out there?) that if you...... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: I have heard (any lawyers out there?) that if you......
Posted by hr [Email] (more from hr) on Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:07:04
In Reply to: I have heard (any lawyers out there?) that if you......, SPGeorge, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:58:18
In many states if your car is an "antique" you can use a plate from the year of manufacture. In TX where I live "antique" is 20 or 25 years old AND you don't have to pay any registration fees.
Posts in this Thread:
- Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", bob, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:23:55
- Philadelphia Corvair Association n/m, kerwin, Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:56:57
- "VIGGEN", Viggen2, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:48:07
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", brian, Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:10:48
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", Mark J, Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:30:50
- SAAB 50 Years plaque n/m, K, Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:35:35
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?" "ATD 543", Cliff, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:08:41
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", Andrew , Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:07:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!