NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
This is not a rumor. The head of SAAB Sweden last year stated that the new Opel Sportster would make a great SAAB or something to that effect. One of the board contributors saw a SAAB Sports Car being hidden away at a Belgian dealership recently. Here is the link to the Sportster: http://www.speedster.opel.com/
99 9-5SE, 2.3lpt
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- SAAB is going to build...., GM, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:02:29
- If they build it on the new 9-3 and not on the Lotus Elise, AdamB , Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:30:58
- Re: SAAB is going to build...., Ian Glenday , Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:16:00
- Personally I'm in the market for a new ragtop...., REM in Seattle , Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:26:56
- Re: SAAB is going to build...., David Hanley, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:13:41
- Not very orignal, too may roadsters curently -what a waste -n/m, Liam, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:29:43
- Re: Not very orignal, too may roadsters curently -what a waste -n/m, GM, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:24:52
- duh! but what do you want, a flying saucer? :), modest mouse, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:07:10
- WRONG! Any luxury car maker MUST have a halo roadster..., Brian, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:41:29
- That's what they said about the SUV..., Richard P., Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:15:36
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.