Saab magnetism - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Posted by fsik [Email] (more from fsik) on Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:22:27
In Reply to: What are the chances of this happening?, Anton, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:11:51
I have a green 95 900SET...Here in NYC, you take any spot you can, and one opened .. between two other green 95 NG900s. Then again, you throw a rock here and hit a Saab, and that explains the dings in my car.
I was just in Italy ogling cars, but I only saw about 8 Saabs, mostly 9-5s; the only NG I saw was ALSO a green one, parked outside the train station in Florence. (Next to a Smart, which I believe would fit in the trunk of the Saab rather neatly...)
Posts in this Thread:
- What are the chances of this happening?, Anton, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:11:51
- I see four (all runing - today) everyday in my driveway!!, SPGeorge, Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:20:33
- Saab magnetism, fsik, Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:22:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- never in dallas, joshua harrison, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:15:43
- Kingston, NY- SAABs everywhere you look., IrieTom , Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:31:52
- Saabs In Ithaca, NY. . ., Nathan Enders, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:18:18
- once a week here in buffalo, this happens:, modest mouse, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:40:14
- In Denver, no big deal, in East Bucket, Miss - zip! n/m, Tcar, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:25:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!