Re: saab pricing philosophy - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
This would also address the depreciation issue. Clearly, they would still depreciate once they leave the lot, but real world pricing would give a much fairer yardstick.
Honest (lower) prices wuld also open the market to those looking at better equipped domestic models.
Like it or not, Saab needs volume to thrive. That means adding models and adding sales to 2 existing lines. Until reputation rises, price has to fall to make it happen.
Posts in this Thread:
- Car and Driver has new M3.., Richard P., Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:04:49
- Re: Car and Driver has new M3.., MJM , Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:11:02
- My point exactly...., Richard P., Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:30:35
- Re: My point exactly...., David Hanley, Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:04:33
- A few thoughts, Seamus, Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:57:14
- Re: A few thoughts, Rick D., Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:23:18
- Re: A few thoughts, Erik, Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:17:59
- An elegant and insightful post indeed. Thanks. n/m, pmr, Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:51:19
- BMW does make fine cars..., Richard P., Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:37:01
- saab pricing philosophy, joshua harrison, Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:24:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!