Re: Seats matter! - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Seats do matter, and I went around and around a few years ago trying to satisfy my need for saab seats. Ended up with an acura tlx. Great cruiser, very comfortable, just not very fun.
Now, we have a 2018 MDX and I actually like the seats alot. My wife has had Honda pilots for years, and for years the seats were horrible. Our last 2013 were much better, not great. But the acura I like.
I do wish the seat went an inch or two further back, and would like more leg support, but all in all, pretty comfy.
And got 22-24 fully loaded on our last road trip.
For me, I finally ended up with a used BMW with sport seats. Hold you really well. Not sure I'd be happy with their standard seat.
Volvo clearly has the best seats, but I needed more room in the back than what they had to offer.
posted by 73.238.21...
Posts in this Thread:
- Seats matter!, Noel , Sat, 11 Aug 2018 06:10:26
- Do they break in?, Cary, Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:15:44
- Re: Seats matter!, AdamD, Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:44:25 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Seats matter!, cheaptech , Tue, 21 Aug 2018 08:25:31
- Re: Seats matter!, Snowmobile , Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:16:17
- Re: Seats matter!, NCCaniac , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:39:35
- gave some coworkers a ride in my current 9-5, AeroEd , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:53:16
- Re: Seats matter!, No Snaab, Sun, 12 Aug 2018 04:39:39
- Re: Seats matter!, DE, Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:24:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!