Ford Fiesta - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Posted by Finch (more from Finch) on Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:27:03
I crashed my beloved Jeep Liberty CRD. I'm on my own dime for the rental so I went cheap. They gave me a Ford Fiesta. While I don't care for Ford's interior design, this is a really nice driving car. I've also been impressed with the amount of interior room. Totally not functional for my family, but I would seriously consider buying one of these. Color me shocked/impressed.
posted by 156.99.14...
Posts in this Thread:
- Ford Fiesta, Finch, Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:27:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- German Fords, vvk, Fri, 4 Jan 2019 05:51:14
- Wow!, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 4 Jan 2019 08:41:30
- Traverse, No Snaab, Sat, 5 Jan 2019 05:15:28
- Re: Ford Fiesta, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:41:04
- Re: Ford Fiesta, Finch, Sun, 30 Dec 2018 12:03:20
- Re: Ford Fiesta, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 26 Dec 2018 20:03:48
- Er., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:25:47
- Re: Er., AdamSAAB2kAero , Sun, 30 Dec 2018 15:32:36
- Re: Er., cheaptech , Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:29:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!