Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Sure parts are high, and if someone else does the wrenching it will add up, but if you are handy I'd say go for it. That model cost as much as a house when it was new...
posted by 63.145.26...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1988 Mercedes 500 SEC, whitesaab, Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:49:51
- Re: 1988 Mercedes 500 SEC, Rafe , Sun, 1 Feb 2009 20:00:37
- Re: 1988 Mercedes 500 SEC, patm, Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:10:48
- I always find it amazing..., Craig, Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:28:58
- Re: 1988 Mercedes 500 SEC, Ross , Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:58:19
- Re: 1988 Mercedes 500 SEC, Wasabi, Tue, 13 Jan 2009 05:52:29
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!