Re: Klingons!!! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I didn't mean to debase the 5-spokes, I think they are very nice looking, I just prefer the looks of the Aero. :-)
To your question, yes, I did tint the windows. The back are a darker tint and the front sides (driver and passenger) are also lightly tinted. I don't know the percentages off hand, but if you need I can find out exactly what they are.
'04 9-5 Aero SW
2004 9-5 Aero SW (Manual swap)
1997 900SE Talladega
2010 9-3 2.0T Convertible
2011 9-4X Premium
2004 9-5 Aero SW (Manual)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Vote = Klingons or the 04 Aero 5 spokes?, Tarheel, Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:24:42
- Re: Vote = Klingons or the 04 Aero 5 spokes?, Quahog, Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:15:29
- Something else to consider, Rick D, Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:09:01
- Re: Vote = Klingons or the 04 Aero 5 spokes?, Brooks G, Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:43:44
- Re: Vote = Klingons or the 04 Aero 5 spokes?, Jeff S, Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:03:39
- Re: Vote = Klingons or the 04 Aero 5 spokes?, B. Millar, Fri, 9 Nov 2007 22:14:36
- Klingons!!!, aizzo , Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:00:45
- Re: Klingons!!!, burlybryan, Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:15:01
- Re: Klingons!!!, aizzo , Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:02:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- thanks!, burlybryan, Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:56:54
- Picture, DOH!, aizzo , Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:02:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!