Re: Alternator removal... from the top--long - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Alternator removal... from the top--long
Posted by Mike Craven [Email] (more from Mike Craven) on Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:41:58
In Reply to: Alternator removal... from the top--long, Paul E, Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:42:37
Thanks Paul, for the write up. I've just done it also. No need to detach any exhaust or motor mounts. The alternator needs to be twisted against/close to the tubes near the firewall. It just fits.
- Mike -
posted by 72.145....
Posts in this Thread:
- Alternator removal... from the top--long, Paul E, Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:42:37
- Re: Alternator removal... from the top--long, bjorn, Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:56:53
- Re: Alternator removal... from the top--long, rogeraero, Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:16:14
- Re: Alternator removal... from the top--long, John Myers , Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:02:49
- Re: Alternator removal... from the top--long, Mike Craven, Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:41:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- My local garage took it out from the top, Phil, Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:10:12
- NICE!!!, Carlo , Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:48:08
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!