Re: wood - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It's fake all right. I took a drive in a Premium 4 cylinder. I don't like it, but I don't care too much about stuff like that. My '01 has real wood, everyone says, but if I didn't know this I would think it was fake.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- New 9-5 interirors, JTMav, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:39:13
- Re: New 9-5 interirors, BTG88, Sat, 11 Dec 2010 07:32:04
- That faux wood sucks!!, B Millar , Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:19:59
- wood, James, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:47:29
- No, it's fake no one would mistake it for real wood, JTMav, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:57:52
- Re: wood, DE , Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:50:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: wood, Larry West , Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:02:39
- Re: wood, James, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:17:06
- Re: That faux wood sucks!!, john b, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:24:20
- More, B Millar , Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:37:35
- Looks like Ikea! n/m, Don , Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:03:58
- Are you sure this is fake?, Tim, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:22:36
- Volvo, john b, Sun, 12 Dec 2010 01:35:45
- Ah, Yes, Tim, Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:35:04
- demur, de , Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:50:29
- Wow! Pretty., Coggs, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:28:45
- Stunning!, john b, Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:41:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!