Re: CR Used Car mag - harsh on Saab 9-5 - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I think the used car reliability ratings are based on surveys of their readers - it may be a limited sample, but I don't think CR makes subjective judgments. The reliability of my '01 9-5 was awful, in a word.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
- CR Used Car mag - harsh on Saab 9-5, Dano in Texas , Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:41:41
- Re: CR Used Car mag - harsh on Saab 9-5, andym, Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:47:12
- CR used to pan all Saabs 20+ yrs ago, EricG, Sat, 28 Jun 2014 15:35:29
- You want to buy a new ink jet printer? A dishwasher?, bill h., Sat, 28 Jun 2014 06:47:37
- You need to understand what they offer, AeroEd , Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:04:41
- IMHO, reading CR is a waste of time, MI-Roger , Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:48:58
- agree 100% NM, tonystarks, Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:37:37
- Re: IMHO, reading CR is a waste of time, westernny, Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:05:12
- Re: IMHO, reading CR is a waste of time, dtechakacheaptech, Fri, 27 Jun 2014 05:27:22
- Re: CR Used Car mag - harsh on Saab 9-5, dtechakacheaptech, Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:52:39
- Re: CR Used Car mag - harsh on Saab 9-5, Tom G , Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:51:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!