9000 lumbar - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Mike Johnson [Email] (more from Mike Johnson) on Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:21:14
In Reply to: Re: History of Aero seats?, Snowmobile [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:46:29
I was able to dismantle the lower back of the seat and add some nice sturdy closed cell foam to the strap mechanism. I shaped it in a smooth half round and attached it with some contact adhesive and thick wire ties. I kept moving it up and down while my wife sat in the seat and we got it just right. With that change, the seat in my 1996 9000 is the most comfortable seat I have ever had in a car.
posted by 72.73.66...
Posts in this Thread:
- History of Aero seats?, rick, Sun, 29 Jun 2014 05:42:54
- Vented in 2000, Jim in VA, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 04:53:48
- Re: History of Aero seats?, Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 29 Jun 2014 10:23:35
- Re: History of Aero seats?, SRS900S, Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:41:42
- Re: History of Aero seats?, Dano in Texas , Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:49:39
- cooling?, Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:45:14
- Re: History of Aero seats?, Mark Tribuzio, Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:44:49
- Re: History of Aero seats?, David, Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:09:44
- Re: History of Aero seats?, rick wallace, Sat, 9 Aug 2014 12:04:57
- Re: History of Aero seats?, Snowmobile , Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:46:29
- 9000 lumbar, Mike Johnson, Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:21:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- 2001 Aero and love the seats, saabsince 93b , Tue, 1 Jul 2014 07:29:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!