Re: best tires or 01 95 areo - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Like the others said: what are your priorities. Tire size? Mine are 225/45r17
For me, I got the Bridgestone RE970as Potenzas. I like directional tires, I wanted good water performance (especially important on a wider tire), and good handling. I couldn't care less about cost, noise, lifetime, etc... er, actually, I guess I care a little more about lifetime than I thought... so I bought these to replace Michelin Pilot Super Sports... PSS were awesome! You could put them on your porsche... but they wear out quickly. The re970as is a little more real world, and though they are AS, they are not winter friendly at all. just a summer tire that is ok in the cool weather and wet. I have dedicated snow tires for winter. but the re970 is 90% of the PSS performance, really 100% in terms of real world driving and lasts a bit better. I really like them so far!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- best tires or 01 95 areo, Mark Tribuzio, Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:30:04
- Re: best tires or 01 95 areo, jeff022, Sat, 3 Oct 2015 09:10:21
- Re: best tires for 01 95 areo, westernny, Thu, 1 Oct 2015 07:12:59
- Re: best tires or 01 95 areo, Slug , Thu, 1 Oct 2015 07:05:17
- Pirelli P7, EGD , Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:27:11
- Currently running Continental Extreme Contact DWS, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Sep 2015 18:51:00
- Re: best tires or 01 95 areo, Snowmobile , Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:25:39 <-- Viewing This Message
- "best", what's important to you?, AeroEd , Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:13:52
- Re:, Doug W , Wed, 30 Sep 2015 22:42:37
- Re: best tires or 01 95 areo, bobc , Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:45:14
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!