Re: Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17 - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Used a set of four Kumho 4X tires on my '06 9-3 SC because they were dirt cheap. Did not like them. Noisy, wore quickly. Got what I paid for, etc.
Pirelli P6s were OEM on that SC and our '10 9-3 SS but haven't seen them for sale fir a very long time -- replaced by P7s. Thought the P6s were better than the Kumhos but the P7s I use now on both Saabs and our Volvo are far superior to either the P6 or the Kumhos.
->Posting last edited on Sat, 9 Sep 2017 16:48:10.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17, jeff022, Sat, 9 Sep 2017 10:03:04
- Re: Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17, Name Left Blank, Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:48:21
- Re: Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17, steve, Sun, 10 Sep 2017 21:41:04
- Re: Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17, BruceM, Sun, 10 Sep 2017 11:05:02
- Re: Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17, Gene Keyser, Sat, 9 Sep 2017 21:20:52
- Re: Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17, saabsince 93b , Sat, 9 Sep 2017 20:07:11
- Re: Tire Comments, Kumo, Pirelli 245-45-17, EGD , Sat, 9 Sep 2017 16:47:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- which rims?, bobc , Sat, 9 Sep 2017 11:59:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!