Re: Loses coolant over night - can you SEE the coolant ? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Loses coolant over night - can you SEE the coolant ?
Posted by Mark Tribuzio [Email] (more from Mark Tribuzio) on Sat, 2 Jun 2018 18:35:44
In Reply to: Loses coolant over night - can you SEE the coolant ?, Mark in Marine [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 2 Jun 2018 17:41:04
I can see the antifreeze on the ground the next morning. It is on the passenger side or if you are looking at thit car from the front it is the left side. About six inches behind the head light on the ground nd. It is most likely tracing along the plastic skid plate that covers the bottom of engine.
posted by 173.48.219...
Posts in this Thread:
- 05 Arc 2.3T automatic trans loses cooolant over night, Mark Tribuzio, Sat, 2 Jun 2018 09:14:36
- Re: 05 Arc 2.3T automatic loses cooolant over night Follow UP, Mark Tribuzio, Wed, 6 Jun 2018 12:05:53
- Re: 05 Arc 2.3T automatic trans loses cooolant Follow UP, Mark Tribuzio, Sun, 3 Jun 2018 20:05:42
- Re: 05 Arc 2.3T automatic trans loses cooolant over night, Mark in Marine , Sat, 2 Jun 2018 17:35:42
- Where are you filling to?, Mark from Toronto, Sat, 2 Jun 2018 17:08:37
- Re: 05 Arc 2.3T automatic trans loses cooolant over night, saabsince 93b , Sat, 2 Jun 2018 16:54:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!