Re: FOLLOW UP REPORT Boost issues. - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
- CEL 1549 came on. Also noticed boost seemed low on the gauge. Was difficult to get it into the yellow section on gauge.
- Checked all vac hoses. Replaced Boost pressure valve.
No CEL at first but returned after a few days or so.
- Checked all hoses again. Replaced plugs just in case it helped. No improvement.
- Cleaned Mass Air Flow Sensor again at Swedecars' recommendation.
- CEL has now been off for approx 90 miles or so. Boost now goes into yellow and red if needed.
I would have sworn that thing was clean as a whistle.
Saved a bunch, I figure. Thanks board and thanks SWEDECAR!!!!
Posts in this Thread:
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!