Thanks - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I took the car back from the repair shop and have it dripping onto a piece of cardboard in my driveway now. Originally I spotted the stain in the driveway, took it in and asked the shop to fix it. I will have some time this weekend to slide underneath and see what's going on for myself.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Can't find the right transmission cooling lines, adl6009 , Tue, 11 May 2021 09:25:26
- Oh no! says discontinued, adl6009 , Tue, 11 May 2021 10:22:52
- Re: Oh no! says discontinued, SWEDECAR , Tue, 11 May 2021 12:05:19
- Did You Check on Esaabparts?, FredKolb12 , Tue, 11 May 2021 10:36:31
- I looked, adl6009 , Tue, 11 May 2021 14:12:46
- Re: I looked, SWEDECAR , Tue, 11 May 2021 16:48:59
- Re: I looked, siwyjohn, Tue, 11 May 2021 22:48:53
- Re: I looked, Rdebets, Wed, 12 May 2021 00:15:31
- Thanks, adl6009 , Wed, 12 May 2021 14:39:22 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!