Re: Changing Clutch Hose - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Changing Clutch Hose
Posted by 900Freak [Email] (more from 900Freak) on Tue, 9 May 2017 09:23:14
In Reply to: Re: Changing Clutch Hose, turbocon86, Tue, 9 May 2017 06:54:11
That is VERY cool. Been looking at flare crowfoot wrenches, and flare sockets, but yours has definite advantages, proper clearance past obstructions being first and foremost. These, for example, having the fatal flaw that if your tube doesn't have a right-angle bend in the first 2 inches, you're screwed. Well, not to mention that the set forgets to include a 13mm. http://www.toolpan.com/Koken-RS3300FN6--6-Piece-38-Drive-Flare-Nut-Socket-Set-on-Rail_p_1567.html
You've definitely given me an idea, though. Cut out a deep socket like you did, but instead of a handle, weld on a crowfoot wrench to make a crowfoot socket.
posted by 104.162.12...
Posts in this Thread:
- Changing Clutch Hose, 900Freak, Tue, 9 May 2017 04:51:24
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, CBS , Thu, 11 May 2017 16:33:47
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, Simon S, Wed, 10 May 2017 07:44:20
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, cgwiz , Tue, 9 May 2017 09:16:59
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, Roger D , Tue, 9 May 2017 07:18:51
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, StoicBlue87 , Tue, 9 May 2017 06:12:46
- or use a clamp on the existing hose n/m, CBS , Tue, 9 May 2017 13:38:01
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, turbocon86, Tue, 9 May 2017 06:54:11
- Re: Tool, TurboMarcus, Tue, 9 May 2017 20:45:50
- Re: Tool, 900Freak, Wed, 10 May 2017 06:50:30
- Never Mind, 900Freak, Wed, 10 May 2017 06:59:42
- Re: Tool, TurboMarcus, Wed, 10 May 2017 21:19:50
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, 900Freak, Tue, 9 May 2017 09:23:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Changing Clutch Hose, Landjet , Tue, 9 May 2017 07:54:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!