Re: I'll add - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/20 New Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
7/11: Saab Photo of the Year Winners |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I suggest that you renew the grounds for the injectors at the engine lifting tab located on the top of the motor toward the front of the car. There are a bunch of wires with ring terminals and a 10 mm hex head grounding bolt. Depending on the year there may be one or two sets. I have had two cars with this problem. My intermittent starting issues were resolved by improving the ground at this location...the injectors always run "hot". They fire when a ground signal is supplied. Not exactly how you would think it would work, but according to a book on Bosch fuel injection that is how it's done. No ground for the ground signal no injector pulse. The car cranks fine but does not start. I hope that is it!
Posts in this Thread:
- fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., robert hakalski, Wed, 28 Feb 2018 08:28:34
- Re: fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 28 Feb 2018 12:27:53
- Re: fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., Robert Hakalski, Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:50:07
- Re: fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:57:53
- Re: fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., robert hakalski, Thu, 1 Mar 2018 07:16:25
- Re: fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., thetallguy , Sun, 25 Mar 2018 03:33:03
- Re: fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 1 Mar 2018 18:30:59
- Re: fuse box jumper wire (fuel pump relay bypass) question ..., Name Left Blank, Thu, 1 Mar 2018 18:10:44
- I'll add, turbocon86, Fri, 2 Mar 2018 10:14:54
- Re: I'll add, thetallguy , Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:24:40 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!