found a new set - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I ended up finding a new set from a fellow Saaber in New York. Had a spare set of hoses. Now on the car, along with a good oil cooler, and this baby is back on the road. : )
And not marking its territory all over the place...
Posts in this Thread:
- oil cooler solutions, ryan , Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:39:32
- found a new set, ryan , Tue, 6 Nov 2018 17:26:41 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: oil cooler solutions, Bloodnose , Sat, 3 Nov 2018 09:47:21
- Re: oil cooler solutions, 85spgwt , Sat, 20 Oct 2018 22:33:26
- Use AC tubing for oil cooler, john_gonzo, Sun, 14 Oct 2018 05:59:58
- This?, Bloodnose , Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:11:12
- Re: This?, Landjet , Sat, 13 Oct 2018 07:29:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!