Use Big Slip Joint Pliers - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It's not easy to push in by hand. I got a large pair of slip joint pliers from HF that work well to push the fitting into the grommet.
Don't forget to replace this hose clamp.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 13 Sep 2021 05:01:37.
Posts in this Thread:
- What is this connector on the intake?, Ken , Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:50:32
- Re: crankcase ventilation hose, kenS , Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:54:53
- Re: What is this connector on the intake?, Bernie , Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:48:481
- Came out OK, but reinserting it is another story, Ken , Sun, 12 Sep 2021 19:47:20
- Long Cable Tie, Saabina, Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:19:552
- Re: Came out OK, but reinserting it is another story, Bernie , Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:48:17
- Use Big Slip Joint Pliers, RS , Mon, 13 Sep 2021 05:00:23 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!