Re: Swooshing sound from AC when cornering - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Good. I hope it will be a very long time before you need to do it again.
Posts in this Thread:
- Swooshing sound from AC when cornering, Mike Johnson, Fri, 10 Jul 2015 04:42:31
- Got it. Thank you!, Mike Johnson, Sun, 12 Jul 2015 08:27:56
- Re: Swooshing sound from AC when cornering, Name Left Blank, Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:05:45
- Can drive with the ACC off until I have time to fix?, Mike Johnson, Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:39:48
- Re: Swooshing sound from AC when cornering, sam96CS , Fri, 10 Jul 2015 06:31:04
- Drain is clogged, JerseySaab , Fri, 10 Jul 2015 06:06:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!