Re: Hood Release Cable - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Hood Release Cable
Posted by Stephie Smith [Email] (more from Stephie Smith) on Thu, 6 Feb 2020 18:19:18
In Reply to: Hood Release Cable, Stephie Smith, Tue, 4 Feb 2020 15:23:18
Thank you all for the great ideas. I have done a few already and noticed some improvement. It is difficult to do much of anything with the temperature as low as it has been here lately. I have several projects to do as soon as the temp goes up a bit. The weather report promises a foot or two of snow tomorrow. I think I will keep the SAAB in the garage and drive my F150 while there is so much salt on the roads.
posted by 71.192.14...
Posts in this Thread:
- 1993 CSE Looking for V rated tires, RandyNJ, Mon, 3 Feb 2020 16:01:11
- Re: 1993 CSE Looking for V rated tires, Dycast, Fri, 15 May 2020 08:00:56
- Re: 1993 CSE Looking for V rated tires, RandyNJ, Fri, 7 Feb 2020 11:02:42
- Lots of H-rated major brand tires on the Discount Tire site, MI-Roger , Thu, 6 Feb 2020 17:52:38
- Re: 1993 CSE Looking for V rated tires, Bill Homer, Thu, 6 Feb 2020 12:05:13
- Re: 1993 CSE Looking for V rated tires, >KevinC, Tue, 4 Feb 2020 01:37:17
- Re: 1993 CSE Looking for V rated tires, Stephie Smith, Mon, 3 Feb 2020 20:09:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!