Drivers side has memory seat - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Memory unit in the way for manual crank.....
Posts in this Thread:
- Moving front seats without power, Montana Tom , Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:57:19
- Re: Moving front seats without power, Name Left Blank, Thu, 9 Apr 2020 21:46:32
- Drivers side has memory seat, Montana Tom , Thu, 9 Apr 2020 16:30:49 <-- Viewing This Message
- Now- the drivers side!!!, Montana Tom , Thu, 9 Apr 2020 11:00:14
- Manual seat crank-Success, Montana Tom , Sun, 5 Apr 2020 20:45:26
- Re: Moving front seats without power, Steven, Fri, 3 Apr 2020 19:27:05
- Re: Moving front seats without power, Bernie , Fri, 3 Apr 2020 14:42:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!