answer - Saab San Francisco Bay Area Saab Club Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Sorry, I've been out of town. Niello Jag said they will still work on SAABs. They have opened a Maserati Dealership where the Saab dealer used to be. One of the General Managers said Hubacher Caddy might not get the SAAB dealership for undisclosed reasons. (Relating to quality)
1993 900 Hatch
1974 99LE RIP
1967 96 RIP
posted by 216.93.19...
Posts in this Thread:
- SAAB service in Sacramento, Railhead , Sun, 22 Apr 2007 04:24:04
- SAAB Mechanic North of Sacramento, Kurt Hoffmann, Sat, 27 Oct 2007 09:29:36
- ~Directions to find it~, Railhead , Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:33:37
- Re: SAAB service in Sacramento, Paul in Sacramento, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:22:00
- Re: SAAB service in Sacramento, Chris, Thu, 31 May 2007 12:13:20
- Re: SAAB service in Sacramento, Aaron Gregory, Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:26:31
- Re: SAAB service in Sacramento, gozvrrm, Thu, 31 May 2007 10:51:48
- Re: SAAB service in Sacramento, Paul in Sacramento, Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:03:49
- Re: SAAB service in Sacramento, blank, Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:32:20
- Re: Sac SAAB, Railhead , Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:08:47
- Re: Sac SAAB, VJC, Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:34:36
- Re: Sac SAAB, Geoff in Sac, Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:49:21
- answer, Railhead , Tue, 31 Jul 2007 02:19:00 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!