Rallye Results - Saab San Francisco Bay Area Saab Club Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
On a warm sunny day, we had a reasonable turn-out with seven SAABs running the twisties in Portola Valley and Woodside and later industrial park roads in Silicon Valley. Our very own Scott Paterson came in first place -- he'll of course be posting the full results shortly. Everyone finished the rallye, even those we gave up for lost and subsequently closed the final checkpoint. One car missed a turn and wound up on Skyline Drive with a carsick navigator... but they finished the rallye and were still talking to each other at the end.
Thanks to Doug Morse, Roger Wapner, and Scott for their logistic help.
Hope to see y'all at the next BASC rallye!
1967 96 V-4 Monte Carlo
1968 Sonett II V-4
1988 900T convertible
2006 9-3 2.0T sport-combi -- stage 1 BSR
2011 9-3X -- Stage 1 BSR
Posts in this Thread:
- BASC Time-Speed-Distance Rallye - Sat 12June2010, don_young , Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:45:35
- Re: BASC Time-Speed-Distance Rallye - Sat 12June2010, Ed Wormuth, Sun, 13 Jun 2010 07:54:37
- Rallye Results, don_young , Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:46:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- START LOCATION HERE!!, Scott Paterson , Mon, 24 May 2010 15:35:04
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS LINK POSTED HERE!!!, Scott Paterson , Mon, 24 May 2010 15:33:59
- Re: BASC Time-Speed-Distance Rallye - Sat 12June2010, Bryan Johnson, Tue, 18 May 2010 09:37:01
- Re: BASC Time-Speed-Distance Rallye - Sat 12June2010, Lawrence, Sun, 16 May 2010 14:57:30
- What about emailing this out to the BASC mailing list?, Scott Paterson , Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:27:06
- I am totally going to be there! NEED NAVIGATOR, Scott Paterson , Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:25:52
- Blast - Out of town Sat 12June2010 - when next?, Paul'sAero, Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:36:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!