hey, mr xq - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
hey, mr xq
Posted by Mikey (more from Mikey) on Sun, 01 Oct 2000 00:50:02
In Reply to: I think we're doomed....., xq, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:22:07
sorry that i am dyslexic, and yes i really am, and also that i dont give a (insert word here) about impressing you with proper grammatical structures.
ps. why do you feel the need to point out that others are not as good as you? does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside mr. xq?
Posts in this Thread:
- Car Mods, Amiga, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:04:31
- Re: Car Mods, john, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 21:58:32
- "what in da hell kind of car is dat?", eg, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 16:10:05
- Easy on the southerners with the gun racks..., Richard P., Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:13:48
- Car Mods in Indy, Scott R., Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:44:46
- im maryland..., Mikey, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 22:59:21
- I too go to highschool..., Alan, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 12:28:40
- I think we're doomed....., xq, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:22:07
- hey, mr xq, Mikey, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 00:50:02 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: im maryland..., nick , Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:26:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!