A fine example of our Oregon tax dollars well spent! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
A fine example of our Oregon tax dollars well spent!
Posted by KB88900T (more from KB88900T) on Tue, 13 May 2003 22:17:37
In Reply to: OT: Anyone speak Klingon?, andy [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 13 May 2003 18:24:56
Right now the state is saying that they will cut important services if the voters refuse to raise taxes. They of course will not cut out the waist but will cut the programs that we like and need to punish us for not going along with their extortion scam.
Anyone that supports the corrupt Democats and Republicans is an idiot!
Support third parties, if you really care about society.
Sad to be an native Oregonian.
posted by 12.231.24...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Anyone speak Klingon?, andy , Tue, 13 May 2003 18:24:56
- There was this really weird kid at my high school...., Mr. Science, Wed, 14 May 2003 05:53:43
- Good roads are wasted on Pickup Trucks., J, Wed, 14 May 2003 10:58:37
- Why wasn't he put on the short school bus? :-) n/m, J, Wed, 14 May 2003 09:30:52
- hey, don't you work for NASA?, JimBlake , Wed, 14 May 2003 08:44:21
- Sorry, fake story., officeboy, Tue, 13 May 2003 23:21:38
- A fine example of our Oregon tax dollars well spent!, KB88900T, Tue, 13 May 2003 22:17:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- Then they'd probably make good use of this link..., Chuck, Tue, 13 May 2003 21:26:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!